The Controller of collected personal data is City Centre Translation Agency.
Registry code 11085896
Rävala pst. 6, 10143 Tallinn, Estonia
Telephone: +372 6 462 369, +372 6 463 205, +372 55 520 258
Processing of personal data for the purpose of preparing quotations and performing orders
A customer is deemed to be a private individual or a representative of a body corporate that has submitted a query or an order by e-mail or though the query form on our home page. We collect all personal data directly from the customer or use information available from public sources (e.g. Estonian Commercial Register).
To prepare a quotation or register an order, we collect the following information from customers:
Forename and surname
If an order is submitted on behalf of a body corporate, we collect the following information on the body corporate:
Name of the company
In adherence to the Republic of Estonia Accounting Act, collected data is kept for at least seven years.
- The right to contact City Centre Translation Agency with any questions and concerns as pertaining to collection and processing of personal data as well as to gain access to collected personal data.
- The right to contact City Centre Translation Agency so as to have particular personal data changed.
- The right to demand erasure of one’s personal data.
- If processing of personal data is not permitted by law, the customer may demand that collection and processing of their personal data be terminated.
- The right to contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate with complaints related to processing of personal data.
Sharing of personal data
- City Centre Translation Agency shares personal data with the following parties:
– provider of accounting services for the purpose of performing obligations arising from the law;
– other parties for the purpose of performing other obligations arising from different rules and regulations.
Data protection by design and data protection by default
In adherence to Article 25 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council:
- City Centre Translation Agency implements, both at the time of the determination of the means for processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures which are designed to implement data-protection principles in an effective manner and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
- City Centre Translation Agency implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed.
Recipients of personal data
Buum (accounting software)
Google Analytics (web analytics; for more information go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)